RD Guns Offers Customers The Ability To Send And Receive Firearms/FFL Items To And From Anywhere In The US. For Just $30.00 (Military), $40.00 (Non Military) Per Serialized Item. We Are Here To Ensure That You Will Have A Local FFL To Receive Your Firearms In Accordance With BATFE Regulations. Sale Of Multiple (More Than 1) Pistols/Handguns/Revolvers/Rife Within 4 Business Days Will Require Additional Paperwork To Be Filed With BATFE
We do not ship firearms to California. Firearms shipped to New Your will have to be approved by recieving FFL Before shipment. You are responsible for following the local and state laws regarding firearms
(1) Please Download And Email A Copy Of Our FFL To The Person/Shop/Company Etc. Which You Purchased The FFL Item From. They MUST Send Us Their FFL With The FFL Item Or We Will Be Unable To Transfer It To You.
(2) Please Email Shipping@Rdguns.Com And Inform Us That You Are Having An FFL Item Shipped To Us. Include Your Name, Order Number And Any Other Information Related To The Transfer. Failure To Do So May Result In Us Receiving An Item With No Contact Number And Only A Name To Go Off.
(3) Once We Receive The FFL Item In The Shop we will log it in and We Contact You To Come Pick Your Item Up.
Just because a shipper shows the item was delivered. Does not mean that it is in the shop and ready for pickup Please allow us to verify the location and status of the FFL item.
(1) Select A Firearm From Our Expansive Selection Of Handguns, Rifles, And Shotguns.
(2) Make An Account With R&D Guns During Check Out And Input The Contact Information For The Licensed FFL That You Would Like Your Firearm Shipped Too.
(3) Check Out And Pay For Your Item. We Will Contact The FFL At The Information You Have Provided And Get The Appropriate Paperwork So Your New Firearm Can Be Shipped.
(1) Please Download And Email A Copy Of Our FFL To The Person/Shop/Company Etc Which You Purchased The FFL Item From.
(2) The Seller MUST Attach A Copy Of Their ID/Drivers License Or Other Government Issued Photo ID And A Written Letter Stating The Authorization To Transfer The FFL Item. This Letter Must List The Manufacturer, Model, Caliber, And Serial Number For The Firearm. The Letter Must State Whom It Is Being Transferred To And Have A Contact Number For The Seller. This letter must also be SIGNED and match the signature on the photo ID If we do not have the information stated above. WE WILL NOT TRANSFER THE ITEM.
(3) Please Email Owner@Rdguns.Com And Inform Us That You Are Having An FFL Item Shipped To Us. Include Your Name, Order Number And Any Other Information Related To The Transfer. Failure To Do So May Result In Us Receiving An Item With No Contact Number And Only A Name To Go Off.
(4) Once We Receive The FFL Item In The Shop We Will Contact You To Come Pick It Up.
When You Come To Pick Up Your FFL Item, You Will Need One Or More Of The Following:
*Please note: Only the buyer of the FFL item on the paperwork sent to us from the originating FFL will be able to complete the transfer. If you paid for it, you are the buyer and will have to fill out the form 4473 to take possession of the FFL item. You friend, wife, husband, brother, sister or friend’s 2nd cousin’s brother’s former roommate. CAN NOT DO THE BACKGROUND CHECK INSTEAD.
* If for any reason you are denied for the FFL item. It will remain in the shop until such time as you are able to pass the background check. If you wish to return the item, you will need to contact the company that sold the item to you. RD Guns is not responsible for the terms and conditions of the dealer, manufacturer or any other entity that sent us the FFL item.
* NO EXCEPTIONS EVER UNLESS APPROVED BY BATFE AGENT IN WRITING TO US DIRECTLY